Thursday, January 22, 2009

My Photography Wishlist

Photography is a very expensive hobby for people like me on a tight budget (and in a country where stuff is up to two times as expensive as US).

Here's the list of top 3 items I'd like to have:

Gorillapod SLR Zoom - The light and cool mini-tripod that fits a lot of surfaces (and pockets too!)

DSC06486 by Dr Kent.

Nikkor 50 mm AF f1.8D lens - The simplest, fastest, sharpest lens from Nikon with awesome bokeh!



Circular polarizer - For that zing in landscape shots, particularly skies and foliage. Check out this awesome photograph I came across when searching for "circular polarizer" in Flickr.

Campagna Viterbese by Luke J.P. Guerri.

None of these three items are very expensive (combined $200-$220 at Amazon). And yes, posting these within a month of my upcoming birthday is just a coincidence ;)

P.S. The photographs are from Flickr searches. Also, this post is my first using the Flock browser (it has inbuilt blog, media bar and web clipboard features).
Blogged with the Flock Browser

0 comments: